July marked the end of school holidays and the preparation followed by actually going back to school. It feels like I never even had holidays 😦 I went to Anglesea (a coastal little beach-housey town) for a weekend where we have a holiday house but it was way too cold to swim so it wasn’t very eventful. Apologies for the late post as well, it completely crossed my mind that the month had ended while I was in the full swing of school. Anyway, on to the favourites, this month has quite a weird, random but I hope you enjoy it hahaha 🙂
- Miss Guided – Miss Guided is an online store, mainly known for its women’s clothing. I browse their site regularly as they have hundreds of styles for every occasion and have lots of sales (50% off everything, every week? I think yes). Anyway, I recently purchased a bikini (khaki of course because I’m obsessed) and some silky, button up pyjamas. They had $5 express shipping and 50% off so I thought why not prepare for summer. The items came quickly as expected and are actually made really well! I can’t wait to wear them when the weather warms up. Completely worth the purchase and I highly recommend looking at their website.
- New Music Discoveries – I barely ever come across music that I actually like and am quite picky, as my friends remind me, when it comes to song choices. I am pleased to say that this month I have found about 7 new songs I can listen to on repeat that aren’t from my go to artist or the 90’s. The two artists in particular that I had never heard of before are Kennyon Brown and Donell Lewis. Two of the new songs are by the both of them and they have lots together as well as others separate and with other artists. Anyway, I have linked my favourite YouTube clip of a remix by the both of them together. Sorry if you don’t like RnB or rap 🙂
- Costco – Oh Costco, only the best supermarket on steroids. We recently got a membership and hadn’t been for ages but are back and completely obsessed. You can buy anything and everything from groceries, tyres, diamond rings, spas, clothes and even coffins. Haha and it’s all in bulk (bigger is better) and therefore a lot cheaper. Honestly, my favourite part is the mini food court they have 🙂 Of course, I get their ginormous pizza slices every time I go ahhahaa. Lets not forgot the free drink refills, huge sundaes and churros. Paradise!
- Passionfruit and Hibiscus Tea – I was really intrigued when I saw this flavour of tea at the supermarket and thought I had to try it as I never branch away from my typical fennel tea (which I am running low on and can’t find ANYWHERE!!!). It is by the brand Tetley which I thought didn’t really do unique flavours but I am hooked already. It tastes amazing with honey, I really think I am a sucker for fruity teas now 🙂 Can’t wait to try their Mango and Strawberry one!!
- Travel/Birthday Preparations – There’s nothing more exciting than the build up to going overseas. It sits pretty close on the list to the build up to your birthday 🙂 Luckily for me, my birthday is fast approaching and I am going overseas for it! I honestly can’t wait and have been looking up everything regarding travel from places to go to suitcase dividers. I’m really excited haha and mainly can’t wait to escape Australian winter. This is probably the first year I barely know what I want for my birthday as I usually have lists written out 6 months in advance. Surprises are always better anyway 🙂
That comes to the end of my July favourites 🙂 I promise the next one won’t be as late eeek. Hope you have all had a good month like me! Please let me know if you’re escaping the country soon too 🙂 The excitement is realllll. Look out for my next post. Lots of love,
– Wish and Wonder Girl xxxx