So February has come to an end and it honestly flew past me this year. Sorry this post is also really late, I feel like I have no time for anything anymore 😦 Anyway, sadly February mainly consisted of getting back into the swing of school and I haven’t really done anything that interesting. We did celebrate my brother’s birthday and I’ve had quite a few functions on the weekends which you’ve got to love dressing up for 🙂 Keep on reading to see my Top 5 Favourites of February.
- Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb – Being totally in love with lush, I am always eager to try new products and the intergalactic bath bomb amazed me. I especially like their bath bombs that seem completely different i.e don’t have a similar smell, colour or effect of any other bath bomb. The intergalactic bath bomb was really unique and with my favourite colour being blue, the midnight blue this product made my bath water was beautiful. I also really liked the fine gold glitter that much to my surprise, came out of this bath bomb. It was an absolute pain to clean but completely worth it 🙂 Hopefully I can post a more in-depth review of this bath bomb for you soon!
- Daily Planner – After seeing to do lists in my January favourites, you could probably guess that I’m an organisation freak. With school in full motion and assessments popping up everywhere, my daily planner has really gotten a workout. I write everything in it and am always looking over it, seeing what’s on for the rest of the week and what I can satisfyingly scribble off as completed.
- L’oreal True Match Foundation – This month I have surprisingly been reaching for this drugstore foundation much more than my Urban Decay one. Not only is it very affordable, it is easily blendable because of the smooth texture and doesn’t leave my skin looking cakey. I am in the shade 3.D/3.W Golden Beige and I couldn’t be happier with how the colour matches my skin tone. I also noticed recently that my particular shade has fine gold glitter in it which give an amazing glowing complexion but can look a bit odd in the daytime! Lastly, even though it’s not advertised I did notice the back of the bottle states it is SPF 17. SPF is always an amazing addition to any foundation as it protects your skin from the harsh UV rays which aren’t only present in summer.
- Spotify App – With school back on, my daily bus trips have resumed and I am always in need of some entertainment. Spotify allows you to stream music with wi-fi for free. It is completely legal and not dodgy like so many other music streaming apps I have come across. Although you do need to be using your 4G with the app, if you’d prefer you can upgrade to premium which allows you to stream without wi-fi and eliminates adds. I haven’t tried this as you have to pay for it but hopefully will soon.
- Converse ‘Dainty’ White Low Top Sneakers – I haven’t gone anywhere on the weekends without these Converse sneakers on my feet. I have been wanting these for so long as they are such a classic sneaker that can be pulled off with any outfit. At first I was disappointed as I got blisters on the backs of my feet but after the first wear they were fine. They probably just needed to be broken in for a day.
Thanks for reading my February Top 5 Favourites and apologies again for the very late upload. I’ll make sure the March one is here on time! Love you all and I hope starting school hasn’t been too stressful.
– Wish and Wonder Girl xxx