Sorry this is extremely late but I’ve been so busy with school because of exams 😦 Not to worry they are all over now and I’m free with school holidays in less than a week! Although I’m not going away and all my friends are, I can’t wait to just be stress free and relax as much as possible. Everything has been all over the place in the last few weeks but is slowly calming down 🙂 Anyway, this month’s favourites (I should probably say last month’s actually) are below and have helped keep me sane to say the least 🙂
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector – I’ve actually been using this highlighter for ages and couldn’t believe I hadn’t included it in a favourites yet. It has a super silky texture and is really pigmented so a little goes a long way. To top it off, the colour (I have ‘Opal’) also goes with my skin tone really well. I use it with my Zoeva fan brush and the two of them just work so well together. I haven’t left my house for a party without sparkling ‘Opal’ all over my face since I bought the highlighter. I recommend all my fellow makeup lovers to purchase it ASAP 🙂 It’ll literally brighten up your life.
- Quizlet – As I mentioned before, exam time rolled around and the stress hit hard. Basically, Quizlet is a website where you can be tested on whatever your learning, for any subject. You make an account and luckily my teacher puts definitions on the site which anyone can access and be tested on through games, cue cards or practise quizzes. You can make your own cue cards which the website then allows multiple learning methods to suit you. It makes remembering definitions as fun as possible and has been an essential study tool for me.
- Riverdale TV Show – This month’s sneaky binge through study has been Riverdale. I feel like every single person I know was talking about it before I even started so I had to join in on the fun. Of course, I got hooked within episodes but I surprisingly haven’t finished the first season yet because exams got in the way. Anyway, the show is about teenagers in a small town and a suspicious murder with all the goss involved. Oh, and Cole Sprouse is in it 🙂 What’s not to love? Start binging.
- Rent A Dress – I forgot to mention, my year 10 formal is fast approaching!! Even though I’ve left everything to the last minute, as usual, I managed to get my dress organised. I’m renting it off a website called Rent A Dress. Basically, people put up their dresses on the site and you can rent them for a few nights for an event and then send it back to them. This way, you’re not blowing heaps of money on a really formal dress you’ll never be able to wear again. I think it’s a great idea as everyone wants to wear a beautiful, standout dress without the excessive price tag 🙂 I’m so excited now that I have my dress and can move on to shoes and accessories 🙂
- Pizza – Sorry but this favourites would not be complete without a shoutout to my one and only favourite food, that I have been craving every single night leading up to, of my and after my exams. HAHAHHA. Not even joking I think I’ve had pizza at least twice a week. Margherita of course. Actually, speaking of pizza I had it for breakfast and lunch yesterday as well as dinner the night before. Ahhhh.
Thanks for reading my May’s favourites and I promise you next month’s one will be on time. Look out for my next post which I’m planning now and can tell you it’ very different to anything I’ve written about before. I hope you all have had a good May and start of June. Love you all,
– Wish and Wonder Girl xxxx