I have always loved the idea of a bucket list because I honestly don’t think I take enough risks and don’t want any regrets or ‘should have done that when I was younger’ thoughts when I get older. They are not only fun to write but also really encourage living life to the fullest! I recently put together a bucket list and selected a few to share with you 🙂
- Go Skydiving – Skydiving is definitely right up there, if not the very top of my bucket list. I’m both completely scared and extremely excited to skydive as I am not the best with heights. I know soaring through the air will be completely worth it though! I also like that I know this isn’t going to happen in the near future because of my age and well, parents, but having it as a long term goal makes me even more excited to see if it will really be ticked off one day.
- Eat Pizza in Italy – Yes, just going to Italy is the basis of this one but there is absolutely no point in going if I don’t eat my all time favourite food where they make it best!
- Get a Tattoo – I’ve wanted a tattoo for a while now, much more than any piercings but I want it to have a real meaning to me. My mum won’t allow one until I have my ‘forever’, life time career job and this has been her rule ever since I remember hinting I wanted a tattoo. I think I can get around that rule but definitely don’t want one in my teenage years as I can’t think of anything worse than regretting a tattoo. So far I either want a quote on my ribs (yes I know 10/10 on pain) or my kid’s names possibly on my wrist (when I have some haha).
- Write a Book – Just about every blogger dreams of being published, but to aim a little more reasonably, I have settled on just writing a book. I have begun many but never, ever been close to finishing, most of them having no plot or real path to follow, just experimenting with an idea. I’m pleased to say I started writing a novel at the start of the year and although it’s been slightly neglected and taken ages to establish an idea and plot, I plan to finish it… one day.
- Get My Fortune Told – I have been fascinated by horoscopes and using tarot cards for a while now but really want to go to a professional and get a clear view on any questions I have and my future. I find it so interesting and think it would be an amazing experience in order to pursue my future with ambitions and a clear mind.
That comes to the end of 5 items on my bucket list. I loved sharing these with you and would love to read your bucket lists so let me know if you have one! Thanks for reading and keep an eye out for more posts soon 😉
– Wish and Wonder Girl xxx